Thursday, February 18, 2010

Miley in the house

So do you like me as a racoon? I think I suit the look actually, and my hair is made of 50% real racoon hair. My face is a little bit swollen but whatever because i am hot as fuck and everyone wants to get on me. PEACE (up yours). I sing really well too, my fish like mouth really makes the sound travel. I like to take racist photos mocking asian people and I take as many partially nude photos as I can. My song writing skills are really really good too, almost as good as John Lennon's who is my idol but I am practicaly more famous than him now. I wish to meet him one day, maybe he wont blow me off like those fucking radio head douche bags. I mean they are just jealous that they aren't as good as me and are cleary intimidated. And that bitch who didn't know who i was at starbucks, FUCK YOU YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU LITTLE FUCKER. That's for all of you kids out there, if you don't know my name (its rare) then you can go fuck yourself. My nickname is smiley because my smile is so pretty even thoug some people say its horse like, they are jealous. My daddy is my number one fan, I still sit on his lap. partially nude. He still helps me shower. Everyone loves me. K bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment